CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR LADY SWIMMERS!!! CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS!
GOOD LUCK to our young men SWIMMERS & DIVERS
LIVESTREAMING IS AVAILABLE FOR CONFERENCE FINALS
Girls conference: https://www.ihsaatv.org/carrollhighschool/?B=507372
Boys conference: https://www.ihsaatv.org/carrollhighschool/?B=507373
Swim and Dive Apparel: https://woodsidemsswim23.itemorder.com/
ORDERS SHOULD BE PLACED BY JANUARY 26TH AT MIDNIGHT
ALL SWIMMERS MUST HAVE A PHYSICAL FORM ON FILE
2022-2023 Middle School Pre-Participation Forms.pdf
What we expect from each swimmer:
- Hard work
- Good communication
- Contact us if you will be missing a practice or swim meet as soon as possible
- Sign up for the Remind app to receive announcements and information throughout the season
- Handout has been given out
- Respect for their teammates and coaches
- Listen and follow directions
- Stay up with schoolwork
- Please know that the SACS grade policy will be in effect for the swim season. Refer to the school website for a full explanation of the grades policy.
- Have fun!
- Tryouts: Tuesday, January 17th and Wednesday, January 18th
- Dive: 4:15 – 5:30 PM
- Swim: 7:00 – 8:00 PM
- First Week of Practices:
- Dive: Monday, January 23rd – Friday, January 27th
- Swim: Monday, January 23rd – Thursday, January 26th
- Wednesday, February 8th at 5:30 – Woodside vs Summit (Our first meet)
PARENT MEETING: Tuesday, January 24th - 8:00 PM in Summit's cafeteria
- The swim team practices Monday–Thursday from 7:00 - 8:00 PM
- The dive team practices Monday – FRIDAY from 4:15 – 5:30 PM
- Non-club Swimmers
- You MUST attend at least 3 out of the 4 practices each week unless excused otherwise
- Club Swimmers
- You MUST attend at least 1 out of the 4 practices each week unless excused otherwise
- No locker rooms will be available after swim practice.
- Please bring all of your belongings to the bleacher area of the pool.
- Swimmers should come to the pool with their swimsuit on and be seated on the pool bleachers no later than 7:00 PM
- Students must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after practice is dismissed.
- Mandatory $10 Transportation Fee
- Mandatory $10 Donation for the End of Season Celebration
- Team T-Shirt with LAST NAME on the back is REQUIRED
- The other apparel on the team store is OPTIONAL
- The team swimsuit will have a link posted on the Woodside Website soon